Today I’m writing about a little man (who you may have noticed has latched on to the likes of Tommy Robinson and the “leaders” of Britain First) who goes by the name Caolan Robertson.
This self styled mini-Milo describes himself as a “film maker, political writer and social commentator”. He has clearly made a habit of being an irritating bigot as he says that he was studying film at university and they banned him from making a film which criticised Islam. If you have ever been unlucky enough to see one of his ‘films’ then you will see why they stopped him. For ‘criticising Islam’ please read – “Ignorant, bigoted rants which are low on fact and high on right wing stereotypes” – just the thing that any self respecting university would want to distance themselves from. It does seem odd that he recently deleted his LinkedIn profile which showed he attended University of the Arts London, and which now merely states ‘a prestigious university’.
Laughably Caolan’s ‘Rebel Media’ bio reads: “Liberals HATE him, Republicans want to be him, see how Caolan destroys the left with this one simple trick“. Well, all I can say to that is this:
- Liberals don’t hate him. Liberals think that he is a little boy playing at being Tommy Robinson (that nice savoury character I covered in a previous article on the site. Most of us feel sorry for him as he has clearly been led astray by people with a stronger mind than he does.
- Republicans don’t want to be him. If there is one thing for sure, the Republican voters from the USA would prefer to be themselves and not some floppy haired little man who enjoys ranting online.
- Liberals have never been destroyed by him or even had him exhibit a ‘trick’ other than watching him prove to the world that he will never be as effective as Tommy Robinson and Britain First despite jumping on the coat tails of their ‘success’.
For most people, their introduction to Caolan was following the attack on Westminster Bridge. Now, most people were shocked by this and their first thoughts were with those who had been killed and injured in this atrocious attack. However, Tommy Robinson and Caolan were busy filming in London so they decided to have their little input into what happened. Looking back over the footage on YouTube filmed on the day, it starts to look more and more like Caolan is actually playing at being a news anchor. He looks earnestly into the camera as he just parrots everything that has already been reported by real journalists. He has no scoop, no footage, nothing……he just stands and says things like “Sky news is saying xyz…” but the only thing he actually adds of his own is the predictable: “It is no surprise it is Islam that did it” at the end.
Tommy Robinson didn’t really help Caolan’s case when he came on, ranting at the press who surrounded them that “Islam is the problem…..” (Apparently they are all over Luton and stand next to him in the bank). This hysteria seemed to rub off on the young man who then decided, when Tommy had finished his rant, to continue where his mentor had left off. Caolan insisted that: “Blood is on the hands of people like you [the media] and the Left.” He then stated that the: “Left had allowed this attack to happen unnoticed” (I’m still baffled about what he meant by this). He then proceeded to abuse some of those present personally.
Caolan next popped up associated with Tommy Robinson again but this time also with Jayda Fransen and Paul Golding. The foursome were photographed at a trendy wine bar planning the combined Britain First/EDL shambolic London shuffle.
Since then Caolan has been getting more and more extreme. His opinions can be considered neither stable nor rational and he keeps making wild unconfirmed claims about being targeted by Antifa at his house. He has been filmed stepping out from his property while stating that Antifa have exposed where he lived (Well, you’ve done that yourself Caolan as you’re shown yourself walking down your front steps while confirming that you live in Chelsea…….durrrr!).
In addition to this idiocy Caolan has been spending inordinate amounts of time with Tommy Robinson in an attempt to ‘expose leftists’. Because of the supposed Antifa attention, Caolan says that he is going to double his output in exposing the names of key antifascists.
Just a couple of things to consider here little Caolan. Call it free advice from Resisting Hate:
- If you are going to ‘expose antifascists’ you need to realise that being so vehemently against ANTI fascists indicates that you are part of the problem in society.
- If you are going to “double your output” you need to find new stories and not re-hash old ones as that is just boring and nobody takes you seriously.
- Distance yourself from Tommy Robinson. He is not exactly someone who gives you credibility.
- Stop pretending to be a reporter. You’re not one. You can’t jump on a news story presented by a legitimate news source and then just add your own “It’s Islam who are the problem, because I say so.” By doing that you are showing how short sighted you are in your views. You might want to ask a real news company if they would be willing to take you on as an intern so you can see how real news is reported.
- Steer clear of homophobia. Your comment about “gays wanting to be victims” on twitter makes you look stupid (at best) and unable to provide a strong media opinion. (It all comes back to personal image and how you want to be perceived).
By the way Caolan, your whole stance of “Feminism, Muslims and liberals are all bad” has been repeatedly covered and if you actually want people to take you seriously you need to find a new angle.
As I’m sure that Caolan will be mixing with more and more people who will be radicalising him further, I’m sure that he will come up in future posts written by myself and the Resisting Hate team. (I am actually looking forward to seeing what else we can find on the net about this wannabe far right journalist).